Service Lead Dietetics
We're one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world. With a focus on providing clinical excellence and world class care, we're looking for people who share the same ambition as us.
Here at Cleveland Clinic London, we're looking for someone who will play a lead role in the Dietetic service. You'll be responsible for driving excellence across the hospital while recognising patient's needs. You'll also support 'Patient Support Services' with providing healthy menu options for patients and Caregivers.
As a Service Lead Dietetics, you'll cover all aspects of nutritional care. From educating other professionals and students, to leading the design of our dietetic structure within Cleveland Clinic London - you'll be responsible for the management of all dietetic staff.You'll have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports and briefs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as being IT Literate
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment and take appropriate actions
- A degree in Dietetics, or a Science/Nutrition degree plus a post-graduate Diploma in Dietetics. A master's degree in a relevant area of practice or equivalent level of specialist dietetic experience and training is desirable
- To be a Health and Care Professions Council registered Dietitian with post registration experience in general clinical dietetics
- Previous experience over several roles in dietetic practice and evidence of continuous professional development in the specialist area
- Experience of leading and training dietetic staff, students and other healthcare staff
- Evidence of completing a Clinical Supervisory Skills Course and/or Teaching Certificate
- Basic training in counselling and CBT (desirable)
- Basic Food Hygiene training
- Evidence of initiating and publishing original research in one or more chosen areas (desirable)
We're committed to supporting the health and well-being of all Caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a Caregiver at Cleveland Clinic London, you're committed to providing world class care and service to our patients - and we're committed to providing world class healthcare benefits for our Caregivers and their families.What we can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave, plus eight days bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we'll contribute 10% on top of that
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Season ticket loans - Apply for an interest-free travel loan up to the value of £10k per year
• Private Medical Insurance - You'll get Basic Single Level cover paid for by us. Extra cover like Partner, Single Parent Cover or Family Level can be added at an extra cost.