We have an exciting opportunity available for a Digital SEO Marketing Executive to join our growing team. You will be involved in in developing future strategies and focusing on increasing organic visibility of our website, through implementing best practices and utilising SEO tools.
Montirex is a UK outdoor sportswear brand based in Liverpool. We are currently working alongside Footasylum as an exclusive distributer of Montirex product. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary. Main roles and Responsibilities:
Requirements, skills and experience:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - onsite and offsite strategies
- Press Releases
- Day to day design and upkeep of the website - coding required
- Provide strategic direction and implementation of SEO Solution
- Monitoring of affiliate programme
- Data analysis/Google Analytics
- Keyword research and strategies
- Keep up to date with Search Engine Marketing
- Keep up to date with Google algorithm changes
- The ability to see a website through the eyes of a search engine, understanding the journey and issues that can occur from the crawl, render and ranking of webpages
- Minimum of 2-years' experience within a similar marketing role
- A solid understanding of digital acquisition channels
- A good understanding of SEO
- Hands-on SEO experience
- Experience using HTML/CSS is desirable
- A good understanding of Google Analytics & Google AdWords
- A good understanding of Shopify
- Problem solver
- Practical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Salary - £22,500-£27,500 per annum based on experience.
- Free onsite parking.
- Free refreshments provided.
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to statutory sick pay entitlement).
- 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.