Associate Product Manager
The Role of Product ManagerAs the Associate Product Manager, you will be mentored to take responsibility for your own portfolio/category. With enrolment into a hands-on development plan, you will support the Head of Product with the full product lifecycle of your category. This will include identifying new products, range reviews, internal training on products, pricing, go to market and much more.
- Global company
- Leading B2B Manufacturer
- Great opportunity for career step into Product Management
- Excellent career development
The Company looking for Product Manager:This is a leading manufacturer and supplier globally with over 15 manufacturing sites in over 10 countries. This is an industry leader trusted in over 16 different industries. For the Product Manager Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria: This fantastic opportunity is looking for someone who is eager to work in and develop as a Product Manager. You will have a degree in business or a related degree and have previous experience working in a B2B environment preferably with technical products.
- Reporting to the Head of Product
- Responsible for the brand development and growth of the range
- Identify new products and take to market successfully.
- Mange product database - pricing and margin
- Presenting products to customers and internal training - advising on technical specifications
- Understanding customers markets, competitors - implement growth plans.
- Range reviews and end of life.
- Previous experience working with technical products.
- IT literate - Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication
- Commercially aware
- Target driven.
- Full clean driving license
- Degree in business or similar preferable.
The Benefits of this Associate Product Manager:
- Great starting salary
- 15% bonus
- Fantastic development opportunity and mentoring.