About Automated Creative
Automated Creative's mission is to help brands turn their Impressions into Intelligence. AC's system researches consumers by analysing responses to optimised paid advertising.
In three years we have helped brands such as Adidas, Samsung, Diageo, Reckitt Benckiser, KFC, Upfield, Pernod Ricard, BOSE, Unilever, GSK, Mondelez, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Danone and NCS, innovate with their digital advertising.
AC have proprietary technology that enables brands to drastically improve the performance of their marketing and understand at a deep level why their ads work.
AC are growing all the time and are looking to expand their team of advertising and technology obsessed people in London, Singapore and New York.
You can read more about our work here - https://automatedcreative.net/automated-advertising-case-studiesThe Role
We are looking for an Account Manager to Senior Account Manager, who is excited about the future of technology in advertising.
The role is both strategic and production focused. You will have ownership of a portfolio of clients, ensuring they are utilising our technology and supporting them to deliver their advertising campaigns and goals. We sit between a creative agency and media agency, so we often work with multiple teams to deliver a holistic campaign, an understanding of both areas is important for this. A key part of the role will be to grow and retain existing clients in our portfolio.
The ideal candidate has a media agency background, but is keen to work in a more creative space. You should have a good understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and/or Google DV360. It is essential to have a basic understanding of how digital advertising bidding algorithms work and to have an interest in the power of data.
- You will be joining 5 full-time employees, with plans for the team to be 7 - 8 by the end of the year
- Office Location: 25 Finsbury Circus, London
- Office hours 9:30 - 6pm with flexible working
- Post-Covid we aim to spend 2 or 3 days in the office weekly, with the rest of the time working from home.
Who are you?
- Working directly with your clients to fully understand and plan for their immediate, near and long-term campaign goals
- Managing the day to day relationship with clients to make sure they stay invested
- Leading client data health-checks and communicating effectively results, optimisations, efficiencies and further capabilities
- Managing the resource required to keep projects running efficiently, including briefing or managing copywriters or designers
- Keeping the Project Manager ahead of blockers or timeline changes, and being aware of the implications of timeline delays on a project
- Solving issues and concerns raised by clients and continuously feeding back to our Product team to ensure the technology is aligned to client needs
- Not being a 'yes' man, being a client consultant with AC's needs and recommendations coming first
- Add strategic value to the clients' long term growth to grow and retain the portfolio
- Stay ahead of industry changes and knowledge to keep us at the forefront of innovating digital advertising
- You have at least 3-5 years of direct industry (programmatic, MarTech, agency or digital marketing) experience
- You enjoy building relationships with clients
- You have experience using DV360 and/or Facebook Ads Manager
- Both right and left brained, highly organised and excited by data but has an interest in making on-brand and beautiful creative too
- Detail-orientated as we often work with large numbers of ad creative, multiple clients and large data sets, an eye for numbers and precision is key
- Efficiency-driven, we've built a company around automating tasks that are boring and slow, we want you to constantly be looking for ways to make your own role easier through automation and process
- Self-sufficient, has a 'let me google that' attitude
- 30 Days annual holiday
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
- No meeting Fridays
- ClassPass monthly membership covers Beauty, Fitness classes & Wellness
- Company pension
- Regular socials and twice annual day trip socials
- ...If you feel there's a perk that would guarantee you joined us, then let us know we're open to anything!
Our culture is built on trust. We hire people that inspire us and we trust to make the right decisions. We believe in working hard but not being overworked. We believe our team can choose to work from the place that delivers the best results. We do the right thing by each other, by our clients and value transparency.
At Automated Creative, we are committed to treating all employees and applicants fairly and equally regardless of their gender, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, social or economic background, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, or age.