We are IMMO, a real estate fintech disrupting residential real estate. IMMO makes buying, selling and renting an easy, hassle-free experience. We are building Europe's largest residential fintech platform for institutional investors to enable programmatic real estate investment at scale, unlocking the residential asset class. For sellers, we provide a quick and transparent sales process with a guaranteed offer in 48 hours and our renters enjoy high quality and newly refurbished properties with excellent service.
Founded in 2017, we're a fast-growing start-up and have received significant institutional and venture funding backed by top European and Global VCs. The team includes serial entrepreneurs and industry leaders with experience from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Uber, Amazon, Procter & Gamble, BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Google, WeWork, etc. and we are looking for talented people to join us on our mission.
We put data at the heart of decision making and believe that opinions don't affect facts, but facts affect opinions. We are straightforward, open-minded, creative and not afraid to challenge others. If this sounds like you too... read on!As a Senior Front-End Engineer, You Will
- Join a small team of engineers working on the user interfaces driving IMMO's core products, playing a major part in the company's growth
- Take ownership of key frontend engineering projects, helping to define the architecture for greenfield projects and refine the technical design of our existing products
- Take a user-centric approach to optimising both the user interface and the user experience
- Grow with IMMO, becoming the go-to expert in the technologies and areas of the business you're most passionate about
- Rock-solid computer science and programming fundamentals
- Production experience with React
- Production experience using Sass and/or CSS Modules
- Next.js experience as a nice-to-have
- Ember.js experience a real bonus in the short term!
- A good understanding of agile development methodologies and techniques
- Experience working with a distributed cloud platform such as AWS
- An eye for UI and UX design, as well as experience collaborating with designers
- A proven ability to take projects from rough ideas and experiments through to robust solutions
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment within a close-knit team with a love of clean code
- A passion for constantly learning new ideas and technologies, and for levelling up your skills
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Dynamic, driven and respectful colleagues
- A culture that is devoid of egos, where People > Product > Profits
- Equity in the business
- Mental health & therapy support
- Pension scheme
- Cultural events, location trips (once feasible) and volunteering opportunities
- Pet-friendly office with a terrace and fully fitted kitchens
- No dress code
- ...and much more!