We have a fantastic opportunity for entry level media executives to join our growing London team working across either TV, print, radio and outdoor media, or digital media. The role is fast paced and varied and would suite someone with a real passion to get into the commercial side of media (not creative),
planning and buying media campaigns. We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about media, someone who wants to take ownership of the role and drive results, an ambitious and driven individual who isn't afraid of a challenge
This is a phenomenal opportunity to start your media career and make your mark in an expanding agency!
As we have numerous roles available we will be holing a (virtual) Exec Recruitment Day on the 23rd September 2021, 10am-2pm
. Please apply if you meet the criteria and are available to attend. It's a fun and informative first stage in the process, successful candidates will progress to a 2nd stage 121 interview during the following week.The Role
The Media Executive is an important role that offers vital support to the client teams, enabling them to meet deadlines in a timely fashion whilst learning about the media industry along the way. We are a nimble business so we are looking for someone with a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail. We want to support and develop you throughout your time with us and we offer various training and induction programmes both internal and external. This may include the IPA Beginner's Qualification, Google Qualification and other qualifications related to your role.Responsibilities
- Basic media owner contact
- Scrutinising all client and media owner outputs
- Highlighting invoice queries and raise to Line Manager
- Ensuring all bookings are on the system (DDS) in a timely manner
- Spot matching and schedules
- Monthly reconciliations
- Optimising online and offline media campaigns, using data to inform decisions.
- Working on Paid Social campaigns (E.g. Facebook; Twitter & Instagram)
- Client introductions and basic communication
- Use of schedule and spreadsheet calculations
- Basic planning and administration (use of DDS/Ad Dynamix/Echo/RAPS/bespoke digital systems)
- Checking insertions against media schedules and update
- Assisting with the assimilation of client data for analysis purposes
- Assisting with response analysis and optimisation
- Vouchering, COIs, and delivery instructions
- Great attention to detail - you will be working on high profile campaigns for our clients
- Numeracy - this is commercial side of media (not creative) and involves number crunching and spreadsheets
- Excellent time management skills - we need to hit those deadlines!
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills - it is vital that you build relationships with the team and clients as well as producing top quality work.
- A passion for the media industry - we want you to share the same enthusiasm as we do! Remember this is the commercial side of media, not the creative/content side.
- Adaptability and flexibility - no two days are ever the same here at ARM
All Response Media is Europe's leading performance media agency, providing clients with an "Unfair Competitive Advantage" since 1995, with offices in London, Leeds and Amsterdam.
ARM is a progressive, dynamic and rewarding company where you can develop your skills and build a long-term career in advertising, as part of a highly talented and driven team of over 150 professionals. As a growing agency, you will be a part of a fast-paced, exciting and sociable company culture that truly enriches employee careers. We show a great level of passion and care for all we do, and our leaders appreciate that embedding a strong team culture is important to the success of ARM. As such, we are passionate about developing strong leaders from within the business.
We plan and buy across all media channels, on and offline. Our bespoke campaign measurement suite, ARMalytics®, gives us a competitive advantage and is at the core of our model, underpinning the data-led operations of our integrated client business teams and ARMlabs data and systems unit. We actively encourage integration across the agency, therefore those who join us soon find that they have a wealth of knowledge across all marketing disciplines.
Start an amazing career and be a part of an industry pioneering journey at All Response Media!Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 20 days annual leave (rising to 25 after a year)
- Annual company away day
- Free fruit in the office
- Drinks fridge, available after 5pm daily
- Flexi-Friday where employees can start earlier in order to finish earlier on selected Fridays
- Private healthcare cover
- Life cover
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan (0%)
- Lots of training and access to linkedin learning
Here at All Response Media we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and any other factors that have no bearing on an individual's ability to perform their job. All Response Media fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.