Payoneer is the world's go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy.
In today's digital world, Payoneer's platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for entrepreneurs and businesses in emerging markets through to the world's leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. What's the job?
We're looking for an experienced SEO Specialist focused on content to join our global marketing team. You will contribute to our global growth activities with on-page and off-page optimization, content and keyword strategy and a lot more! You will be responsible for:
Is this you?
- Deliver and drive a holistic strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI for Payoneer blog & main website
- Understand customer pain points, needs & wants to drive the SEO strategy toward addressing them
- Perform market research, keyword research and competitor research, select and prioritize keywords to attract a qualified target audience
- Initiate content orders and page concepts to match high value & high conversion traffic
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics & search appearance- regularly analyze ranking reports & other data sources and make analytical decisions and content optimization accordingly
- Work closely with product marketing, content, web dev and other teams to properly implement SEO best practices in all their daily work and to build acquisition optimization plans for conversion rate optimization
- Keep pace with news from the world of financial services, payments and of course SEO on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques
- Understand Payoneer products, solutions & use cases and focus SEO efforts on providing customer-centric content that promotes them
Ideally, we'd also love if you had the following:
- Must have more than 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing in global, digital companies
- Experience with implementing SEO strategy, process, tools and best practices and excellent knowledge of on-page SEO best practices
- Strong content writing skills in English, with the ability to draft articles and website pages quickly and at high quality
- In-depth understanding and experience with Google Analytics, Search Console as well as competitive SEO tools (such as SEMrush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl etc.).
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Good eye for detail, understanding what makes good content that will be discovered in the search results and offer the visitor what they want
- Outstanding knowledge of technical SEO
- Experience with WP or other CMS
- Additional language skills
- Knowledgeable in the world of payments and ecommerce
- Experience with Yandex/Baidu/Yahoo-Bing
- Experience managing large scale SEO content projects
- Experience leading & managing outsourced workers & projects
- Deep understanding of factors about link-building & offsite SEO best practices
- Multi-channel understanding & experience such as social media, PR, affiliation, PPC, external content marketing, native advertisement
- Experienced in A/B testing, analysis & scaling
If your experience aligns with the above criteria and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch. This is a great opportunity with a world leader.