Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with a growing Digital Distributer in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa to bring in a QA Lead to help create, build and drive the Test strategy for their development team. In recent times, they have brought their development of API's in house and are looking to grow their development team which is where this role fits in.
You will be in charge of creating, developing and maintaining a comprehensive test suite for use within the company. You will be working with a small outsourced team based in India and 1 onshore automation tester. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen around process improvements and that is able to work with senior stakeholders to clearly define the testing strategy.
* Experience of Continuous Delivery tools.
* A willingness to own processes and implement improvements.
* Experience of building test environments.
* Knowledge of load and performance testing.
* Stakeholder management experience.
* Experience of Agile project methodology.
* Experience in developing reliable API level test plans.
Nice to haves:
* Knowledge of test automation strategies
* Competence with Automation Testing frameworks such as Selenium or Specflow
* Competence in one or more programming languages such as C#, .NET Core
For this, you will receive a competitive salary, some great benefit perks such as 25 days holiday, staff annual incentive scheme, Perkbox subscription and remote working which requires 1 day a week in their Leamington Spa offices.