Hybrid WFH / Aldgate Tower, LondonContract Type:
Permanent, Full TimeHours of work:
9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday - Friday The Firm
There is more to just providing legal advice and strategic guidance. We are here to help our clients seize new opportunities that stimulate growth. We put our hearts and energy into building meaningful, lasting relationships and are passionate about connecting people.
If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career in a supportive, inclusive and high performance work environment where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential, Ince could be the firm for you.
As a global law firm, we recognise that everyone has a part to play in realising our vision. We aim to have a "One Firm; One Team" mind-set in everything we do, where everyone in the firm is treated with respect and equal value. We thrive on the challenges our work brings, but it's important to us that our people have time to make the most of life outside of work too. Insurance Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our London Insurance department as an Associate. We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor who is either newly qualified or around one to three years' PQE although this is only a guideline. We hire with a forward-thinking approach meaning this role comes with excellent prospects for career growth and progression.
Our Insurance team work on a diverse range of complex challenges facing their clients and you will have the opportunity to support and learn from some of the best minds in the business, working alongside our highly regarded Partners and Associates on a stimulating caseload, taking on more responsibility as your experience grows.Role Responsibilities
- Assisting the Partners and Associates in the team in relation to all aspects of Insurance work
- Collating and assessing documentary evidence
- Drafting emails, letters, notes of advice, court documents and statements
- Assisting with preparing for and attending hearings (be that remote, in-person or hybrid) including preparing draft documents and hearing bundles
- Dealing with clients over the phone and by email, and updating them on matters where required.
- You will be given a high degree of client contact and will be expected to take the lead on smaller matters as the primary contact
- Building client relationships and participating in business development initiatives
- Strong academics with evidence of good quality training and experience at a reputable firm
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills essential
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively
- Proven multi-tasker
- Able to demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative
- Used to delivering against short deadlines and in the sometimes pressured environment of court deadlines
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.Appointment is subject to the appropriate basic disclosure/DBS checks, and satisfactory references. This vacancy is open to direct applicants only, no agencies please.
- Salary is competitive and you will be eligible for the firm's discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
- Optical Care vouchers and many more benefits and discounts