Paralegal sought for a Specialist Law Firm for a permanent position.The Client
Our client, a Specialist Law Firm, is looking for a Paralegal to join their busy Arbitration team. This permanent position is a great opportunity to work within a busy team to gain valuable experience.The Role
The successful candidate's work will include (but not be limited to):
- Provide support to the fee earners within the team with case management, assisting with filings and hearings,
- Preparation of bundles and carrying out research tasks,
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Previous experience handling a varied workload within a similar setting,
- Strong academics; Law degree LLB/GDL (2.1 / Commendation or above) and LPC (preferred not essential),
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org