Company DescriptionCompany DescriptionWe are Together
- Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers' financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positioned Together
as a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providing an exciting place to work for individuals who deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.Job Description
£65,000 - £75000 plus company bonus and benefits. Job Summary
Define Software Development processes and standards. Oversee a team of software developers delivering to those standards.
- Oversight of software standards and processes
- Adherence of software delivered to agreed standards
- Definition of frameworks and common libraries used across all software development
- Lead thinking on complex problems and where required implement the solution.
- Coordination with technical leadership of offshore partners
- Ensure adherence to performance and quality metrics of software in production
- Coordinate the build, release and deployment of software components
- Support usage of automated testing to promote CI/CD patterns
- Ensure work is properly documented and easy to find
- Ensure work is committed to source control and labelled appropriately
- Management of Senior Software Engineers
- Line Management
- Understanding of different software delivery patterns
- Software quality and monitoring tooling
- API lifecycle management
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Software collaboration and release tooling
- .Net Core
- Azure API Management
- Visual Studio Code / 2019
- SQL Server 2014+
- Azure Devops
Additional InformationAdditional Information
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday plus your Birthday - entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
- please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.