Job Title: Network Authorised Electrician Location: ManchesterBusiness Area: Utilities Who we are...
Quartzelec is an independent, multi-disciplined service provider that employs over 570 people in the UK and overseas with a turnover in excess of £66 million.
We support the industrial, infrastructure, commercial and service sectors with a unique range of contracting and rotating machine services as well as developing and providing support products offered through the Quartzelec group of companies. The Role...
We are recruiting for Network Authorised Electricians and Approved Electricians to join our expanding teams. These opportunities will be managed from our Utilities depot in Manchester, from which, we deliver services to clients throughout the UK.Responsibilities...
Reporting to a Contracts Manager, but with significant on-site responsibilities, these opportunities will require you to be:
Who we want...
- Competent to work directly from drawings and scopes of work
- Experienced in domestic, commercial and industrial installations and testing
- Willing to work away from home for periods (project dependent)
- Keen to fulfil customers' targets involving overtime as and when required
The successful applicant will possess:
What we do for you...
- A valid Electricity Northwest Authorisation- 116 is preferred
- Recognised industry grading e.g. JIB
- 18th Edition
- C&G 2391 Qualified (or current equivalent)
- Full UK Driving licence
Based on 39 hours per week Monday to Friday we offer a very competitive salary plus a company car or cash allowance.
There's an attractive benefits package on offer at Quartzelec Ltd. As well as the usual benefits you would expect, we go much further:
- 25 days annual leave
- Gym Subsidy payment
- Enhanced company contribution pension scheme
- Access to substantial number of courses and training events
To apply to the role, please submit an updated CV following the 'apply' button. Closing date for all applications: 23rd September 2021Strictly no agencies please.