Our mission is to simplify pharmacy.
At LloydsDirect (formerly Echo), we're on a mission to simplify pharmacy.
Since starting out in 2015, we've grown from a plucky tech start-up to the fastest growing pharmacy in the UK. Our apps help over half a million people to order, track and get reminders for their NHS prescriptions, all in one place.
In 2019, we joined forces with LloydsPharmacy - one of the biggest names in high street pharmacy. So today, we're an online pharmacy that's local, too. It's been an exciting journey. But really, we're just getting started.
As we prepare to take the next leap forward, we're looking for bright minds to join us - from designers and developers, through to pharmacists, clinicians and patient care advisors.
If you'd like to be a part of our inclusive and diverse teams in Shoreditch and Perivale - where we run one of the busiest pharmacies in England - we'd love to meet you.
We are a passionate and friendly group of pharmacists, dispensers, fulfilment associates, engineers, developers, designers and everything in between, working towards the goal of making it easier for people to get and manage their medicine.
We are dedicated to creating opportunities and reducing barriers for everyone, we are committed to ensuring that any forms of discrimination or biases are excluded from our recruitment and selection process, performance management and pay, and that promotion and retention is fairly granted across all our operations. We are committed to seeking 'belonging', here at LloydsDirect. The space where we represent and understand our diversity, promote and encourage our equality and inevitably create a space where we are all free to grow and demonstrate our talents...a place where we ALL belong.
We're looking for ACTs to help conduct the final accuracy check of medications once they have been dispensed in a non patient facing environment.Requirements
We are looking for someone who
- Is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and holds an ACT certificate
- Is able to work full time (37.5 h/week), shift patterns;
- Currently operating the following shifts 6am - 2pm and 2.30pm - 10.30pm (Monday - Friday, each shift will include 0.5h unpaid lunch break
- Can demonstrate knowledge and competence at ACT level
- Is flexible to work in shift patterns, including Saturday
- Is fast, accurate and efficient worker
- Has a good level of spoken and written English
- Has great attention to detail
- Has organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks at the same time
- Has a can-do attitude you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Has an appreciation for the importance of respect and confidentiality in healthcare
- Has the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Has reasonable ability to use technology and systems
- Support our pharmacists with accuracy checking
- Support the dispensing of medicines process
- Keeping the dispensary clean and tidy
- Follow clean as you go policies
- Carry out any duties appropriate to grade/level as required
- To work flexibly within the team and to provide cover as necessary
- Maintain or exceed operational KPI's
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Physical Wellbeing Allowance
- Private Dental Care
- Life Assurance
- Professional subscription fees
- An Individual & Learning Development budget
- Cycle To Work
- Employee Discounts
- Enhance Paternity & Maternity