Suade's success is built on determination, and our proven ability to develop cutting edge technology to create the next generation of regulatory technology. The RegTech engineer is at the core of our product and is key on achieving the continuous growth of our business.
We believe RegTech engineers are a rare breed, they are as comfortable at writing code as discussing the intricacies of consultation papers.
Whether you are a developer with a cursory understanding of finance or an experienced finance professional who has been creating your own programs to automate your work, if you feel that finance and technology should work closer together, we would like to have a chat.This position can be based in London or Singapore, and has the option of working fully remote on those time zones.Responsibilities
As part of the RegTech team, you will use your financial expertise and coding knowledge to lead the architecture, development and expansion of our regulatory portfolio. You will work closely with our Project Managers and Business Analyst and you will build upon your past-experience to
- Contribute to the delivery of our product roadmap using the best technology existing in the regulatory space. You will collaborate with other engineers who are as passionate as you are at stopping the next financial crisis.
- Grow your coding and regulatory skills and become responsible for part of our portfolio, becoming the internal reference within the team.
- Contribute with new ideas to the architecture of the platform, and see some of those ideas implemented.
- Understand the main problems what we solving with our product. Listen to client calls and participate on internal reviews and design sessions to keep our product up to date.
- Relevant experience creating software in C++, Java or Python (Python preferred).
- Previous experience creating software collaboratively (e.g. Git).
- Previous experience in finance or accounting (if you don't have prior experience you should at least be able to demonstrate a clear interest on any of those domains).
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated.
- Experience working in Linux or Unix.
- Previous experience working with COREP, FINREP, LIQUIDITY or IFR in the regulatory department of a consultancy firm or a bank.
- Previous experience working with SaaS solutions in the regulatory space.
- Financial data modelling and querying (transactions, customers, products...).
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Maternity leave and extraordinary paternity leave
- Digital Nomad (Work From Anywhere)
- Flexible working hours