At MarketFinance, our vision is for entrepreneurs to have the time to build the world we all want to live in. Frictionless access to funding helps make that happen. So, we provide entrepreneurs with the right business finance to solve their cash flow issues that get in the way of progress.
Our smart online platform was built from the ground up with entrepreneurs in mind, Over the last 10 years we've continued to innovate and enhance our products and services enabling us to gain investment from Barclays Bank, Santander Innoventures and Northzone (the investors behind Spotify, Zettle and Trustpilot) and others. But it's not all about technology, one of our biggest assets is our team of bright, talented and motivated people from all over the world. It's one of the things our customers rave about on Trustpilot, and one of the best things about working here.
We're a team of bold and adaptive thinkers who have the courage to challenge and improve access to finance. We are one team, working together to help power up small businesses.Our Company Values Are#MakeItHappen
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done! #AlwaysBeLearning
The only constant is change we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too. #1Team1Dream
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketFinance moment https //anilstocker.medium.com/my-favourite-moment-as-a-business-founder-ff99fd4f51aaRequirementsThe role
In this role you'l be the driving force behind our email marketing! You'll work to create engaging relationships with current and future customers, as well as existing and potential partners, transforming the way we speak to people through email.Key Responsibilities
- Working with our Head of Marketing, you'll be in charge of developing and implementing a cohesive email marketing strategy to increase brand awareness of MarketFinance
- You'll be using Pardot everyday to create, test and deploy single and multi-step email campaigns, landing pages, events and webinars for different distribution channels and segments, utilising dynamic content with tokens and scripts where needed
- You'll take ownership of building customer segments in our CRM in a structured, standardised and precise manner, ensuring that we are prepared for infinite scale
- You'll be working with colleagues from across the business, including account management to build connections with our customers, product management to build best in class user flows in our product, and marketing to create ideal customer journeys for prospecting, upselling and retention
- You'll take the lead in developing and maintaining the responsive email templates, troubleshooting issues, and staying abreast of technology advances. We want to always be ahead of the curve!
- You'll be our guiding light with testing, analysing and reporting on email campaign performance on a recurring basis. You'll use this to identify trends and opportunities for improved open, click-thru and conversion rates
- You'll have out-of-this-world project management skills with the ability to multi-task and complete projects flawlessly under tight deadlines
- 3-4 years email marketing experience in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding professional environment (SaaS or fintech preferable)
- Competent using HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Excellent written communication
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- At MarketFinance, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. Things move quickly in FinTech and that's all part of the adventure. Our benefits include
- Hybrid working culture with a split between remote working and access to an office in the heart of Shoreditch
- Competitive salary and best-in-class share options scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- Mentoring from industry leaders and the opportunity to make an impact at one of Europe's foremost Fintechs
- Private health coverage and half-price Virgin Active gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited e-books
- Training budget
If this amazing role excites you, then get in touch ASAP
W e will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.Our commitment to you
MarketFinance is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https //www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com