Farnborough head office or Remote.Benefits include:
25 days holiday + 3 additional days over Christmas, private medical insurance, life insurance, company pension scheme, Cycle-scheme, free non-fiction book scheme. Working Hours:
Full time. Start date:
ASAP.Our mission is to create innovative technology solutions and provide ongoing support that improves the delivery of care
everyLIFE is a seven-year-old, fast-growth SaaS provider primarily to the UK social care market. Our primary product PASS helps carers to deliver the best care outcomes for those they assist, by eliminating time-consuming paperwork and lowering the risk of medicine mismanagement via Android, iOS and web-based services.
We have developed openPASS to enable transparency of care and peace of mind for loved ones and other stakeholders of those receiving care. openPASS allows authorised persons to view care notes, care plan details, care schedule, and contact the care service to ask questions or solve issues.
Here at everyLIFE, we design, build, release, manage and support software and applications that are crucial parts of the physical care being given to tens of thousands of vulnerable people across the UK. We come together to help those who have challenges beyond their own control and need to be cared for in their own unique way. We must get it right, every day!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, curious, achievement-oriented professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are customer-led and always aim for the highest standard. We believe in being transparent in all our dealings; acting fairly, openly and honestly in everything we do.
We are on a mission to have 1 million+ daily users in the next four years.You will:
- Be part of a team of highly skilled engineers to deliver polished features on consistent basis in a high pace environment. We deploy code every two weeks to thousands of users.
- Be directly responsible for the development and deployment processes - make sure that the features are shipped optimally, and product stays healthy once they hit production.
- Design, review, write and test code - this is hands-on engineering role, and you will be directly involved in the design and development of new features, writing, reviewing, and testing code.
- Insist on the highest standards and create functional and engaging features that will delight our users.
- Provide mentorship and feedback to teammates to make your team the best version of itself. Motivate and encourage everyone to give their best work.
- Report to the Server Team Lead
- Be a self-starter, analytical and creative
- Be a strong team player with a positive attitude
- Be a strong advocate of software craftsmanship, write clean, testable, and easy to maintain code
You may have:
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a remote team environment
- Attention to details - any code that makes it into the product directly impacts the lives of people being cared for
- Strong web development with React.js, TypeScript, HTML and CSS, SASS, bootstrap, webpack, npm
- Good understanding of AngularJS, bower, gulp for maintaining existing codebase
- Solid familiarity with single page apps and building UI components
- Good understanding of WCAG accessibility standards and UX/UI
- Strong experience writing clean, testable, high-quality code and designing highly scalable systems in production
- Good understanding of HTTP and integrating APIs
- Good experience with writing unit tests, preferably TDD and BDD
- Familiarity with git and/or git-flow, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of micro frontend and Redux
- Experience within the Care Industry or Health Sector
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Good knowledge of cross-platform technologies such as React Native and Flutter
- Good knowledge of test automation using TestCafe, CypressJS or similar
- SaaS experience in a B2B setting.