Influencer and content marketing continues to evolve rapidly and will play in increasingly important role in the marketing mix. As the influencer and content solution, this company has operations across 20 markets and leads the industry in providing solutions to agencies and clients. To ensure we maintain a leadership position, we're looking for a superstar to join the Global Leadership team. The Product Director is responsible for the overall product roadmap, focusing on product design, implementation and roll out.
The Product Director is responsible for ensuring that internal and client (agency) stakeholders are informed of and consulted on new product developments and product iterations, whilst looking for new opportunities to grow revenue via the evolution of existing or introduction of new media products in the influencer and content marketing space. The Intelligent Influence positioning means we're working at the forefront of the industry, exploring what's possible at the intersection of influencer marketing, outcome media solutions and commerce.
The Product Director will work in close collaboration with the Business Development Director, Programme Director and reporting the Global Managing Director. Role requirementsProduct Leadership
- You will design the product roadmap through a deep understanding of the influencer space, paid social platform expertise, programmatic activation via DSP's and how social commerce solutions are incorporated into the influencer space. Revenue Growth
- The product director will identify new opportunities and growth areas as well as those in decline amongst the existing product set. They will coordinate responses to grow revenue and improve commercial performance accordingly whilst ensuring key stakeholders are consulted and informed.Senior Stakeholder Management
-The product director will ensure the Global team are kept up to date with the product roadmap and provide transparency and coordination of the decision-making process. They will have a relationship with senior Local Leads, local product leads, and senior agency stakeholders, ensuring their feedback is considered in the product development process.
- Working with stakeholders from across Global and Local teams and agency partners to collaboratively develop new and existing products.Innovation
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify new revenue and commercial optimization opportunities.Experience
Skills requiredApplication of industry & technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of the influencer & content marketing industry
- Good knowledge of paid social, DSP activation, and eCommerce
- Extensive experience of developing and delivering media solutions and products
- Some experience of working within agency / media group environments
- Ownership of the product roadmap and coordination of product management and implementation efforts requires an excellent understanding of the influencer, content marketing and media landscape as well as product management best practice.Professionalism
- The Product Director must be able to coordinate activity with global and local stakeholders and ensure the timely delivery of products in-line with the roadmap. They must inspire those they work with to deliver best-in-class solutions whilst insuring product management best-practice is followed.Great communication
- Senior stakeholder management is integral to this role, ensuring that internal and external parties are kept informed of roadmap and other product related updates. The product director must also ensure that revenue opportunities and important decisions are communicated to the leadership.