This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).
An exciting and dynamic role, which focuses on UK influencer outreach across all social media platforms but predominantly Instagram. The role will include driving as well as assisting all proactive and reactive paid and gifting opportunities with influencers, helping to devise influencer activity such as events, news stories and project planning. You will work closely with the rest of the communications team, social media and operations teams in house to deliver communications that impact the business commercially as well as providing support to the Directors.Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Directors
- Building and maintaining working relationships with influencers from core influencers to celebrity faces - Looking at all social platforms but predominantly Instagram (Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok etc)
- Ensure we are thinking about the bigger picture
- Identifying commercial influencers to brand positioning influencers
- Develop and maintain VIP / celebrity outreach
- Inputting and Implementing an outreach strategy set out by the management team. Aimed at increasing social following, talk ability, brand awareness, fashion authority and driving revenue through influencer coverage in line with business objectives
- Continuing to search for new upcoming influencers, even outside of our typical bubble and coming up with ideas on how to attract and engage with them
- Negotiations - able and familiar with negotiations to get as much exposure from our investment
- Organic Gifting - drive and develop a regular gifting scheme for low and mid-tier influencers in order to build and maintain constant reach with support from the influencer assistants
- Event implementation - executing and supporting seasonal events, creative gifting, press days, product launches, and influencer collaborations.
- Create seamless communication with the wider marketing team in order to ensure the comms plan and outreach strategy supports ongoing marketing outreach channels e.g. events
- Report and create insights on a daily/weekly/monthly basis in order to set actionable data.
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).Benefits
- Confident, polite, and friendly telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient with social media
- Fluent, clear and articulate in communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm
- Forward innovative thinker- thinking differently, proposing & embracing courageous new ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs and Powerpoint
- Excellent social communication skills - able to build and maintain influencer relationships
At Contraband we believe that support and training is most important in bringing out the best of you, as well as developing your future skills so that you can look at enjoying a long term role with us, and have an opportunity to grow.
With us you can expect to receive
- One-to-one training with senior staff and directors
- The opportunity to go on paid courses to further your knowledge in the sector you're employed.
- The first option to apply for any roles in the business, before we market the role publicly.
- The opportunity to work your way up!
We also have other departments and sister companies that you can assist in to further grow your knowledge and experience, as well as give you the opportunity to work within those companies if you wanted to.
In Summary, this role is not the end, it is only the beginning!