The PPC Senior Account Executive will be working on a huge international Entertainment account. You will be working with the account managers and account director overseeing these accounts to successfully on-board the client by contributing to the setup of the campaign structure and strategy as well as proactively working on driving continuously improved performance of the PPC campaigns
This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to advanced client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments
- Adhere to deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of creative tag creation and upload
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI's & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- Working closely with the Account Director and Account Managers to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- The PPC Senior Account Executive will need to have at least 12 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing, ideally delivering performance based results in retail or travel sectors.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of working on medium to large PPC accounts
- Comfortable with using presentation tools ( e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc. ) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- A self-starter and a team-player
- Has great time management and organisational skills as well as the ability to multitask
- Has a great attention to detail
- Has a problem-solving attitude, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions as well as implementing them
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Fluency in English is a must and a second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable.
- Has a valid permit to live and work in the UK