Ready for a new challenge in PPC? Looking to join of the most exciting global media agencies in the world as they look to take over Manchester?THE ROLE
This is an incredible role to head up and shape the PPC team in the Manchester office of a Global Media agency with over 600 staff in the UK. You will collaborate across a wider performance marketing team which works with some of the biggest brands in the world. This role will allow you to be involved in a driven, sociable, and supportive working environment at the forefront of the digital media scene within the UK. Flexible working (home/office split), loads of social activities, exposure to global training & development programmes, top tools & exposure to huge budgets all add up to this being one of the best roles in PPC in the UK right now.
The key elements of the role will be to lead a team of two paid PPC specialists and deliver performance according to client requirements and targets. You will be responsible for search product/ service delivery and be a senior client contact for a top tier client! You will have autonomy in this role to lead and develop this team so it's essential you have a proactive attitude and a real hunger for success.
Further, the PPC Director will be heavily involved in new business - leading research, strategy, and ultimately representing the agency successfully and professionally in pitches. Of course, you'll be supported closely by your wider strategy/planning teams & senior team.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4-5 years' experience within Paid Search (PPC), ideally within an agency environment.
- Management experience is essential.
- Commercial experience - commercial responsibility/exposure for clients or team.
- Excellent knowledge/experience of PPC strategy.
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret Performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools and the latest technologies.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of