Brand Marketing & Channel Marketing SpecialistHigh Growth Series B SaaS Scale UpLondon (Or UK)£ Flexible
Our client are a revolutionary name in the RegTech space. Since their launch 9 years ago, they've been on a mission to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone.
They're a Series B Funded Startup with a team of 290 global employees in America, UK, Abu Dhabi and Singapore.
Their Identity Access Management (IAM) Solution is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the world's leading financial institutions.
We're now looking to hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there: the people who want to help them change the rules of identity - and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Let's talk...
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager who specifically has strong experience around messaging, and positioning of brand and assets with partners in the channel space. This is not a typical Channel Marketing/Campaign driven role. This is a strategic role focused on taking current brand messaging and pushing that out in the right way across our partner channels.
Channel partners might include the likes of Technology Resellers, SI's and Consulting Firms. You'll be responsible for taking the messaging used across current markets and direct routes and pushing those out through new channels.
You'll also work to help win new partners via input across messaging & collateral, as well as working with current partners on campaigns, training, education etc across messaging.
Areas of Accountability
- Establishing and maintaining messaging to support all channel activities and engage proactively with all channel teams within the business to ensure consistency in messaging, materials and strategy
- Develop and maintain sales/marketing materials including content, collateral, sales tools and marketing programs
- Support local marketing teams in developing and executing channel marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute local channel marketing campaigns for regions without direct local support
- Work with Channel teams within the business to help build and develop a channel program for all partner types including solution, technology and service
- Work alongside central and local marketing teams with planning and execution of local channel events including pre-and-post event engagement
- Management and support of CRM and automation tools to execute and manage day-today activities
What Does Exceptional Look Like?
- Be an internal brand ambassador and teacher who motivates colleagues to effectively advocate for the business internally and externally
- Understand the nuances of language and content globally, ensuring the business can reach and relate to audiences globally
- Ensure appropriate support materials are in place to train and upskill partners in our products and use cases
- Manage and report on channel marketing budgets ensuring it is allocated in an effective manner to maximise return on investment
- Work with internal teams to support in localized marketing activities
- Build and report on channel partner lifecycle metrics for leads through to customer
- Support local channel sales efforts to recruit partners that match local requirements
- CRM & automation platform knowledge, preferably in Salesforce and HubSpot
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- The ability to work on projects, under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in developing high quality written materials for both on and offline
- Experience in using a broad marketing toolset including events and e-mail marketing
- Experience of marketing in the US and Asia-Pacific preferable.