We're on a mission to help the world get around on two wheels. We'd love to hear from capable, creative digital marketing managers who want to help us accomplish that goal!
Beeline is on a mission to help the world have better journeys by bike. Founded in 2015, we are now a passionate team of 17 with big ambitions to get more people on bikes, all the while hoping to leave the world better than we found it. We firmly believe in cycling being a force for good and that we should do good as a company, so we're working towards B-Corps accreditation and minimising our carbon footprint.
Our hardware products are beautifully designed devices to guide riders of bikes and motorcycles on their journeys...and our cutting-edge software continues to develop thanks to the feedback from our engaged community of over 20,000 regular riders.
The world is embracing bikes and we are at a moment of huge opportunity to expand our community; both to direct customers and to third party service users via our partnerships with other brands, like TIER e-scooters.
This is where you come in!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a digital marketing manager who is passionate about our mission to help us get the word out about our product and grow our direct sales. This role will predominantly focus on three areas:
1. Paid digital advertising - building and refining our ad campaigns through Facebook and Google, in a constant rhythm of testing and learning
2. Organic social media - shaping our strategy and running our channels, to engage with the world and make our brand sing on social media
3. Brand partnerships and influencers - connecting online with other brands or influencers to build mutually beneficial alliances and collaborations
At Beeline we're committed to diversity and inclusivity. Not only because it's right and fair but because bringing together people from all walks of life adds richness that helps us be better in every way. So no matter your background, who you are or how you identify, we'll make sure you feel at home here.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON
You'll be able to work on a range of different tools, applying your existing experience to some, and learning new skills for others. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and analysing social media paid advertising campaigns for our hardware products (cycling and motorcycling)
- Planning, executing and analysing engaging content on our social media channels, including specific campaigns for sales events (eg. Black Friday)
- Working with an increasing number of international brand/retail/distribution partners to ensure global brand consistency
- Sourcing and managing influencer relationships
You'll also work closely with many different members of the team; from the rest of the sales and marketing team in messaging and planning, to the designer for asset creation and the tech team to share user feedback and ad response.
We want you to make this role your own... think we should implement a social media tool? Let's do it. Think we need to take a different tack on our paid advertising? Think we need a bigger or smaller budget? Convince us it's better and we'll go for it.
IMPACT OF THE WORK
Two wheeled transport is set to play a huge role in the future of our cities as well as a leisure activity and we're building a brand that improves the experience of those who already get around on two wheels, and inspires those who don't...yet.
Bike use is growing for good reasons - the combined impact of improving citizens' health and wellbeing as well as the broader environmental benefits make this a no brainer. The trend is helped along by huge new industries in Micromobility (shared bikes/scooters) and two-wheeled delivery fleets. The coronavirus pandemic has brought the need for cycling into even sharper focus. Safely navigating all these riders is key to increasing participation and reaping the societal benefits. We're striving to be the company that does that.
WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK AT BEELINE
We're a very close-knit team, with everyone owning their different responsibilities. People very quickly find that they become an important part of our Beeline "family"; we'd love for you to be part of that too! We're proud of our culture and we dedicate a lot of time and energy into protecting that. We do regular socials, an annual retreat, and generally try to have a great time doing our thing every day. Everyone takes their work seriously, but nobody takes themselves too seriously. That's how we like to do things.
We've adapted very well to working remotely and are in the process of working out what our "new normal" looks like. Expect it to be the best of both the flexibility to work from home and the benefits of being able to spend quality time together too. We'll be reopening our office in London in the coming months to use as much as you need to.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• A competitive salary based on transparent benchmarking and generous options (shares). Current budget is £30-50k dependent on experience.
• Great holiday allowance (we take a week off at Christmas in addition to 25 days holiday and aim to get away as a company each year)
• The opportunity to develop new skills
• A supportive and fun team culture - we firmly believe that we get the most out of people when they're happiest
• The opportunity to shape the future of this young, growing company
• The potential to have real social impact
• Cycle to work scheme
YOU CAN OFFER US:
• Experience building paid advertising campaigns
• Experience building, maintaining and growing a brand community on social media
• At least 2 years in a digital marketing role
• Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes as our business and community evolves and faces new challenges
• A passion for our mission and enthusiasm for engaging with people and entities that are passionate about it too (influencers, retail/distribution partners)
• An eye for detail, to ensure that our communications - and those of our partners - are all of the highest quality