We're a successful and fast-growing B2B SaaS company that enables enterprise retailers and banks to manage queues and accept bookings for in-store and virtual appointments. Our market-leading solutions are used by household brands from all over the world, including Pandora, Nike, Samsung, Tesco, Specsavers, NatWest, Standard Chartered, Asda and many others.
As the market for our software solutions expands rapidly, we're looking to hire a Marketing Manager to drive inbound leads across a variety of channels. You will report to the CEO/Co-Founder and will be responsible for end-to-end marketing projects across the company. You will work closely with our sales team on lead generation, growth activities and content ideation. You will also collaborate with our product team on product marketing opportunities when we release new features. You will be marketing to brands globally (particularly within the USA).
The ideal candidate will have impeccable writing skills, a diverse set of skills in marketing & sales software tools, experience in creating visual presentations / images and a very hands-on approach. You will be technologically adept, organised and interested in building your skills with sales automation and operational processes.
You will have a significant degree of autonomy within your role, and the right candidate will be highly impactful within the business. As such, this is the ideal opportunity for any individual wanting to progress their career towards leading marketing roles such as Head of Marketing
Key responsibilities include
- Campaigns - Creating and managing sales & marketing campaigns.
- Content generation - Blogs, articles, emails, newsletters, brochures, case studies, profiles, presentations and whitepapers.
- Visuals - Creating presentations, images and videos for online content and sales team usage.
- Marketing & Sales Automation - Creating and managing automation workflows to generate and nurture leads (using HubSpot and other tools).
- Distribution - Disseminating marketing content across all appropriate channels and evaluating channel effectiveness.
- SEO - Research and optimisation across online content.
- Website - Managing the company website.
- Ads/Pay Per Click - Creating and evaluating online advertising efforts.
- Social media - Driving brand awareness across relevant social media channels.
- PR - Drafting and circulating press releases and managing press relations.
- List building - Building and managing the company's marketing database and working with freelancers to create sales contact lists for use in campaigns.
- Events - Coordinating and driving registrations for virtual and (when possible) in-person events.
- Tenders - Supporting the sales team with written responses and presentations for RFP tenders.
- Supplier management - Finding and managing marketing partners, freelancers and agencies to support activities when necessary.
- Growth-hacking - Devising strategies and applying growth-hacking techniques to drive leads.
- Software - Finding and embedding software tools to support marketing & sales efforts.
- Brand - Managing brand guidelines and ensuring compliance across team members, freelancers and partners.
- Public profiles - Managing and enhancing the company's public profiles (e.g. G2, Google reviews, Glassdoor, GCloud, Crunchbase).
- Culture - Supporting internal communications initiatives with useful content.
- Budget - Optimising use of the marketing budget and reporting spend and return on investment.
- Lead and client engagement - Evaluating lead/client engagement with our company, reporting results to the sales team and developing relevant workflows.
- Research - Researching market trends, persona types and our ICPs (Ideal Customer Profiles) to enhance content relevance for our target audience.
Job Type Permanent
Experience level Associate, Mid-level or Senior level
Competitive salary, dependent on experience
Company size 20 - 30 people
Company type Series A tech scale up
Location Fully remote at present (with in-person socials in London). In the future, we plan to have a hybrid approach with a small London office where team members will have the option to work 1-2 days per week.Requirements
Required skills and experience
Ideal Skills And Experience
- 2 years+ in a marketing role
- Impeccable writing skills
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with Google adwords
- Experience with Linkedin ads
- Proficiency with Powerpoint
- Basic Photoshop skills (or other image editing software)
- Ability to use iMovie (or other video editing software)
- Retail industry experience
- Knowledge of the USA retail market
Learn more about Qudini and the perks of working with us
Useful linksLearn More About The Company Story And Our Values
Read about Qudini in the news
Clients who use Qudini and their case study stories