LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.Job Description
The LinkedIn Marketing Partner Program is a global community of technology and service providers that help companiesmaximize their performanceon LinkedIn. Our partner ecosystem is a core part of how we plan toscale LinkedIn's Marketing Solutions businessinto the future. We are looking for a Technical Partner Manager to play a key role in scaling our Partner Program globally with a focus on API partners and developers. As a Technical Partner Manager,you will operate as theconnective tissuebetween LinkedIn Marketers and our Partner ecosystem, helping marketers grow and advance their business through partner solutions.
- Work with sales and partner teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver partner solutions that will drive end-customer success.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key strategic partners; build trust through your deep technical expertise of their platforms and customer needs.
- Collaboratewith Partner Managers during the pre and post sales phases to develop, manage and grow partner relationships with a focus on technical aspects (i.e.technical presentations, trainings, consultations and best practices).
- Be an expert on partner offerings and technical capabilities; partner with sales teams to recommend and up-sell partner solutions and deployor advancesuccessful customer integrations.
- Advocate for partner needs and improvements with internal product and partner engineering teams that will benefit end-customers; highlight issues, trends and opportunities for integration enhancements.
- Help customers resolve technical issues and roadblocks they encounter with partner solutions working intandemwith support and partner engineering teams.
- Develop integration guides and best practices to accelerate API adoption, improve time to-revenue and deliver a great customer experience.
- Maintain subject matter expertiseonmarketing technology and API trends.
Exceptional candidates will have a strong background building impactful relationships,designing and/or advocating solutions to common challenges across themarketing technology landscape.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative major, including Marketing or Engineering
- 7+years' experienceintroubleshooting technical issuesin a client facingrole
- Minimum 3 years working withAdTech/marketing technology platforms OR API partner and developer programs
Additional InformationGlobal Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
- Experience in a Sales Engineer role is strongly preferred
- Experience working with development technologies including Java, .Net, XML, REST, OAuth, XML, etc.
- Proficiencyin online media, ad technology, marketing technology and API partner and developer programs.
- Proven track recordofsolving complex technical problems and providing an excellent experience for customers in the process.
- Passionate about partner ecosystems and businesses; you enjoy staying informed about industry advances and new innovations in the space.
- Skilled in interacting with sales/partner business leads and technical stakeholders and translating complex customer needs.
- Excellent communicator; experience in technical writing.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills,demonstrated ability to work with complex cross-functional teams and prioritizemultipleprojects simultaneously inarapidly growing and changing environment.
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude; enjoy working with customers, solving their problems and innovating in a fast-paced environment
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.
All Dublin, Ireland jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice