Principal Data Scientist
£120,000 - £130,000THE COMPANY
Harnham are working with one of the most exciting online travel companies worldwide who are looking to hire a Principal Data Scientist to their team.
You will join and lead their efforts to bring a more sophisticated machine learning approach to the recommender systems which play such a key role in their business, matching customers with holidays.
As the thought leader in this function, you will have technical oversight over the team and the roadmap, and you will be expected to work closely with key stakeholders in delivering key value across several high-profile initiatives.
Guiding the company to working at the forefront of the space will be a key part of your role.THE ROLE
You will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Build, deploy and optimise machine learning models for recommendations
- Collaborate with product, engineering and analytics teams to seek out new opportunities across the business
- Technical oversight of the team and coaching and mentoring individuals
You must have:
HOW TO APPLY
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- A deep understanding of statistics and machine learning
- Several years of applied data science experience
- Experience in building and leading high-impact data science teams
- Experience in production-level machine learning
- Strong skills in Python, Spark, Hadoop, Tensorflow, Keras.
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.KEYWORDS
Python, Scala, SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, AWS, Azure, Algorithm development, Optimisation, Recommendation System, Research, Marketing, Online, Data Scientist, Data Science, Predictive modelling, Forecasting, R&D.