Amelco have grown into a multi-million pound turnover company which is still in private hands. We have continued our successful growth by partnering with the best Gaming Companies in the world. We continue to provide platforms to the market which cover sportsbook, lottery, casino and virtuals as well as financial trading.
As a Systems Analyst in Amelco; you will be in the position to work closely with Amelco's cross functional teams and its stakeholders. Your main responsibility would be providing support for all phases and teams in the development lifecycle. You will have an understanding of software development practises and continual improvement in order to diagnose issues and propose time friendly and effective solutions. This role will suit a multi skilled analyst who is capable of both working on an individual basis and contributing to a team effort.
• Manage & adhere to customer SLA's striving to achieve the highest level of system availability.
• Proactively monitor live systems using tools to assess the health and availability of services, respond to and resolve issues therefore minimising the impact on production systems.
• Troubleshoot priority issues.
• Collaborate with various tech teams to fulfil business needs.
• Support the end-to-end delivery process from requirements scoping through to design and then creating, testing and releasing the application/functionality.
• Work with stakeholders to deploy and implement product solutions
• Understanding of Linux and SQL
• High attention to detail and very self-motivated
• Analytical approach with outstanding problem-solving capabilities
• Knowledge of software development and implementation life cycle