Blockchain technology is changing the way individuals and organisations interact with each other. And Quant is leading this revolution. We have already developed the world's first blockchain API Gateway which both connects enterprise applications to DLTs and interconnects DLTs together. Now, we're building on this platform (called Quant Overledger) to help governments, organisations and individuals across the globe benefit from the true potential of incredibly powerful technology.
Headquartered in London, Quant Network is a member of the Oracle global start-up ecosystem, and an Amazon AWS partner.
It's an exciting mission: developing a technology that is truly changing the way the world connects. But it's challenging, too. Which is why we are looking to expand our Engineering Team. We need the support of people who not only share our vision but who are intellectually flexible and tenacious; people who revel in problem-solving. People who can think laterally and challenge norms. The role
This is for a mid-level support analyst role. Responsibilities
- Logging and processing support calls in Zen Desk.
- Triaging support tickets to understand and execute solutions or to escalate to next stage.
- Network, Systems and Software maintenance, e.g. printers, scanners, laptops etc.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- User Account Management. New starts and leaver's process.
- Managing, investigating, diagnosing, and solving IT requests and problems.
- Setting up an asset system.
- Populating and maintaining hardware and software assets/subscriptions.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a positive problem-solving attitude, delivering high quality technical support to the business.
- Act as 1st point of contact for all Technical Support issues, resolving routine Incidents and Support Requests, and striving for first call resolution.
- Provide technical support to staff, customers who work with laptops and PCs using Mac Os, Windows, with Microsoft Office tools including Outlook.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and OS (mac and pc) and software (Office 365, etc)
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients.
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours.
- At least 2 years commercial experience providing Technical Support.
- A self-starter, efficient, innovative and patient.
- An able problem-solver that enjoys the challenge.
- Team player with the ability to lead where appropriate.
- Keen learner with a strong desire to upskill in a variety of software development techniques.
At Quant, you'll join a highly engaged and motivated Engineering department, working in one of the most genuinely exciting - and challenging - areas of technology today. Currently, our small teams are 80% remote (temporarily due to Covid-19) and employ high-quality and meticulous Agile practices and iterative development. All of our staff are intellectually agile, inquisitive and curious, love a challenge, are instinctive collaborators and love to continuously develop their skills. The technology and tools you will be using.
Productivity tool: Exclaimer, Office 365
Collaboration: Mirro, MS Whiteboard, Clubhouse
Communications: Teams, Slack, Zen Desk
OS: Windows 10, Mac OSThe rewards
Not only will you be working with a small, but rapidly growing, team, in one of the most genuinely exciting areas of technology today, but we are committed to the philosophy of CPD (continuous performance development). This not only helps us to develop team performance that will keep us at the leading edge of the technology but ensures that every employee has the opportunity to maximise personal development and career growth. We also offer a competitive salary and an agile and family-friendly working environment. The perks
At Quant we are committed to employee physical and mental well-being, not only will you have unlimited access 24/7 to our employee assistance program, but you will also have access to free online fitness classes; free online GP services; healthy eating plans; as well as discounts on other gym memberships and equipment amongst other discounts. We believe in different.
Quant Network is built on difference. Our technology is different; our vision of connectivity is different; our developers think differently. That's why we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. And it's not just passive support: empty words to bolster a corporate brand. It's active support, evidenced by facts such as that our workforce is approximately 50% female, and that we have a truly international team, with over 10 languages spoken. Basically, we welcome anyone who can contribute to helping us achieve our mission - to change the way the world connects.