Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We're a team of data visualization experts. With our data visualization toolkits, we help organizations build intelligent visual analysis tools that 'join the dots' in their data, uncovering hidden threats.What's the role about?
We're looking for a content marketing specialist to help us deliver high-quality, targeted content across all our channels, driving website traffic that generates leads. Some of your responsibilities will include
Who's the ideal candidate?
- Content creation and blogging - work with our content marketing manager to create and publish high quality, engaging and original written marketing materials that effectively convey our value proposition to the target audience, including blog posts, white papers, company news stories and customer case studies, etc
- Content publishing and maintenance - follow established processes to prepare new content for publication, and keep it updated as our products change and our positioning evolves.
- Social media - plan, draft and schedule regular social media updates to engage with our audiences across Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Email marketing design, write and send our monthly newsletter, using experimentation and segmentation techniques to increase engagement over time. You'll also work with our product team and digital marketing manager to send product update emails and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Video creation - work with our content marketing manager to create new video content for publication across our web channels, promoting our company and product brands.
- Employer branding - work with the talent manager and marketing director to tell our story as an employer, including gathering team testimonials, writing blog content about well-being initiatives and social events, and generally share our EVP with the outside world.
We're looking for a self starter, someone with marketing experience and lots of enthusiasm. We're a small and busy marketing team, so being proactive is important. We need someone who contributes ideas and can spot the tasks that need doing.
Our products are fairly technical, so you'll need to be good at communicating complex ideas in clear and simple ways. Most of our content is written, too, so you should be an engaging and skilled writer.
You should also like and understand technology to make the most of our digital marketing stack, and to understand the data visualization toolkits we sell.SkillsRequirements
- Experience in a marketing team, ideally at a company selling technical products
- An interest in technology, and hands-on experience (in or outside of work) of at least one of the following creative or technical writing, blogging, content marketing or social media marketing.
- Great writing and communication skills.
- A good knowledge of video creation and editing - with some experience of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
Straight to the front of the line
BenefitsFull time or part time work available
- HTML/CSS and WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO concept and tools
- Experience with analytics tools - Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics, etc.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.
Medical and Dental Insurance (BUPA)
10% discretionary bonus
5 days of professional development paid for by the company
Accident and Illness cover
Income Protection for long-term disability
Death in Service benefit
Flexible holiday benefits
Cycle scheme (fully funded by the company)
Local discounts (including gym membership)
Apply for this job