hackajob are partnered with a business focused on revolutionizing software design and delivery while advocating for positive social change. Their developers have contributed code to enterprise organizations, nonprofits, and open source projects for over 25 years. They also write books, speak at conferences, and help push software development forward-changing companies and industries along the way. Their teams are formed for each specific project, so you'll get the chance to work with and learn from lots of different technical people while you're there.
They help their customers adopt DevOps approaches, break out of rigid, traditional ways of working and move to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
- Ensuring that the team and client have an understanding of operational requirements, and take shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure for delivering and running software services.
- Hands-on involvement in building deployment and testing pipelines, automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and infrastructure support services such as monitoring.
- In addition to technical skills, they also need excellent coaches so your patience and a desire to take others along with you is absolutely key.
You will need:
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Scripting and programming languages (such as Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Golang, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Travis-CI, GoCD)
You will get to:
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Develop your career outside the confines of a traditional career path
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
*This role requires you to be UK-based and eligible to work in the UK.*