HealthHero is searching for an experienced and dedicated senior developer who will act as a pivotal interface between internal and external stakeholders, the development team, and business users to support significant business transformation and provide continued enhancements to the clinical care provided to patients.
This is a lead/hands-on role, where you will be expected to contribute to the day to day development activities and coding while also providing strategic technical support and design.Main Responsibilities And Duties
- Be responsible for leading the technical design of systems and services, and you will justify, communicate, and design decisions
- Deliver high-quality, robust, and scalable software solutions
- Work closely with product managers, stakeholders, and end users to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Assure services and system quality, making sure the technical work fits into the broader strategy for the business
- Provide mentoring within teams and provide leadership to other developers
- Additional duties as necessary
Core Abilities We'd Expect From a Successful Candidate
- Azure, C#, .NET, SQL Server, React/Redux, ES5 Webpack
- Experience designing REST APIs and integrations
- Solid understand of software design patterns and software architecture
- Significant experience in hands-on development and design in the delivery of software products.
- Experience in Agile software development processes
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- A high performer that is committed and reliable
- Ability to be both hands on as well as strategic
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with senior stakeholders and influence change
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise/ multi-task
Some extra info that's important to us
- Pension scheme
- Access to HealthHero healthcare services
- Medical Cash Plan
- Discount schemes
- Extra holiday day for your birthday
- Free breakfast and snacks in office
We welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know.
We take your data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Please see our Privacy Notice detailing how we manage your applicant data. By proceeding through the applicant stage we understand that you are in agreement on how we will manage your data.
We'll need to take background checks relevant to the role, which will include a Right to Work check, employment references and a DBS check.