Why Cello Health Communications?
Cello Health Communications is a vibrant healthcare communications agency with a global client base, offering superb prospects. Our vision - to make a sustainable and beneficial change for patients, health services and clients - guides everything we do. We are committed to the well-being and development of our people, providing the opportunity to work across a variety of innovative and creative projects with the support of a talented and friendly team.
With our collaborative approach, coupled with the exceptional talents of the wider global Cello Health organisation, we offer a unique experience within healthcare and fantastic opportunities for career progression. Cello Health Communications are presently looking for a talent Client Services Director to join our growing team.The Role
The Cello Health Communications Client Services Director (CSD) is a key leadership role within the agency. The CSD is expected to lead account-based teams by example, having responsibility and accountability for delivery of consistently high-quality work. They are expected to own client relationships at a senior level, managing projects and programmes of work, the majority of the time without senior leadership intervention.
Client Services Directors assume responsibility for delivering wealth to the organisation, both personally selling and supporting delivery (mainly through delegation) of work across a broad number of offerings. Driving both organic and new Business Development, they are responsible for actively growing accounts that they oversee.
CSDs lead, coach, mentor and manage account teams, having an established balance between business development, delivery of billed work and team management and support. They play a key role in giving teams identity and supporting them to live Cello Health Communications Values and culture, encouraging collaboration across Cello Health. Working closely with all members of the Senior Management and European Leadership Team they drive the delivery to strategic goals with a specific focus on their own personal and their team's development plans to achieve individual, team and overall business objectives.
The Cello Health Communications Client Services Director key areas of work can be summarised as
- Builds team culture and capability through role-model leadership, delegation and solid guidance on project delivery
- Accountable to leadership for organic key account growth alongside new business generation
- Identifies and instigates ways to progress commercial objectives
We are looking for Client Services Directors who have a 'can do' spirit and are expert communicators, innovators and outcomes-driven leaders, with a proven track record in driving high-quality delivery. Specifically, we are looking for people who
- Can demonstrate strong capability in client services roles across a wide range of client types and therapy areas
- Can demonstrate capability leading large and complex medical and scientific communication projects and programs
- Has a strong track record of growing business both in terms of developing existing clients but also winning new business through networking and successfully responding to RFPs
- Can develop and motivate client teams, foster a performance culture, and work well in a matrix organization
- Has strong leadership and organizational skills
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (+ your birthday off!)
- Private Healthcare
- Life insurance and income protection
- Cycle to work scheme, rail ticket season loan