Would you like a role that offers a schedule seeing 3 and 5 patients a day?
Is flexibility and a calm environment important to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We are one of the UK's leading privately owned mental healthcare providers. CQC registered, our ambition is to make the highest quality mental healthcare as accessible as possible, whether accessed via the NHS or as a private self-referral.
Demand for our services is currently growing in all areas, and particularly among people seeking a diagnosis for autism and ADHD. To help meet that demand, we are now looking to build a team of full-time consultant psychiatrists. Working primarily in our private practice, these are general psychiatric roles, but with a requirement for significant experience in neurodevelopmental disorders including ADHD & ASD.
Required qualifications and experience
· Consultant Adult Psychiatrist - with relevant experience in ASD (ADI-R trained) and ADHD (DIVA 5)
· Full GMC Registration (specialist register)
· Current MRCPsych status (or equivalent)
· Legal right to work in the UK
· Working knowledge of Mental Health Legislation, risk management principles and practical risk assessment
In addition to the opportunities for personal development, we can offer:
· Flexible working
· Competitive salary
· Contributory pension scheme
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Your birthday as a holiday
· Sick pay
· Employee Assistance Programme
Move to a better way of working
You will have a well-balanced schedule with extra time allocated for neurodevelopmental assessments. In addition, your day-to-day will be underpinned by our bespoke mental health platform from which you can manage all your patient bookings, pre-assessment questionnaires and reporting - enabling us to deliver higher quality services more effectively than ever before.
Most of our work is currently conducted remotely. However, as we return to more face-to-face appointments, you will also need to be able to travel to one of our clinics nationwide.
For informal enquiries to discuss this opportunity further, please contact us to set up a discussion with Clinical Partners.