DescriptionCome be a part of redefining the Entertainment industry, but don't just take our word for it:"100 Million views and counting: Cocomelon is absolutely dominating Netflix and You Tube" Forbes 2021"Moonbug Entertainmet's rocketing success is disrupting the kids pre-school space" Licensing.Biz 2021 "Old dogs like Nickolodean is out, Moonbug is in" The Verge 2021
Moonbug Entertainment is an award-winning global entertainment company behind some of the most popular kids' titles in the world. Our line-up includes the global sensations CoComelon, Blippi, Little Baby Bum, My Magic Pet Morphle, Supa Strikas, Go Buster, Playtime with Twinkle, Gecko's Garage, ARPO and many more which are available in 27 languages.
In just three years, we have become a kids programming powerhouse with a library of more than 550 hours of content, which is distributed on more than 100 platforms globally, including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sky, Tencent, Youku and Roku.
In May of 2020, Tubular Labs named Moonbug one of the leading digital kids' entertainment companies in the world based on the total number of minutes watched worldwide.The Role:
This is a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join us as we expand. As an all-round Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be critical to managing key stakeholder relationships by being the first point of contact with suppliers and business partnering with internal departments. You will contribute to the business by driving process change to ensure the systems and processes are always best in class.Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the purchase ledger - Liaise with suppliers on a daily basis
- Posting and processing invoices - Ensure all invoices are matched correctly with department approvals & POs
- Complete payment runs and process international payments
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintaining and reconciling bank accounts
- Staff expenses management
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Some experience in Accounts Payable or General Ledger experience is preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills (VLookups & pivot tables)
- Knowledge of financial systems - preferably Netsuite or similar
- Ability to improve and develop processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with all levels of the business
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Problem solving attitude and ability to identify solutions that comply with policies and controls
- Attention to detail, good organisational and effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working as part of a high performing Finance team
- Familiarity with Financial Systems