Company DescriptionWe're changing up Britain
We're on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain's potential. There's never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We're accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We're changing up Britain's digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations.A rewarding career
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £32,250
depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days' holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.How can you change it up?
Once our fibre network is designed, it needs to be taken out into the field to ensure it will be fast and functional. We're looking for people with at least six months of fibre network or engineering experience to join our team as Associate Fibre Network Planners. You'll work closely with more senior Fibre Network Planners to learn how to interpret blueprints on-site, and answer queries from the Contractors and authorities that help us to build. As you progress, you'll also assume accountability for the project management, collaborating with our Designers to deliver the best infrastructure possible. In addition, you'll;
What will you bring to the role?
- Quality check FTTH designs produced by CityFibre Design Partners for consistency and quality
- Survey designs produced by CityFibre Design for suitability and cost-effectiveness
- Review as-built documentation produced by CityFibre Build Partners
- Assist Fibre Network Planners and Delivery Manager with day-to-day tasks and reporting
- Update Salesforce Notes as directed
- Support the City Coordinator with raising Notice of Intent and Network Adjustments of Openreach Network
With a working knowledge of fibre networks and infrastructure, you'll bring enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. You will be passionate about technology, have excellent communication skills and be adaptable to different situations. You'll need the ability to use all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint, and it would be fantastic if you had;
Our unique culture
- A working understanding of civil route planning and fibre planning
- An understanding of Local and National Authority regulations in respect to civil engineering works
- The ability to produce detailed industry standard drawings and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of lit fibre services
- Experience with FTTH methodologies and design
- A working knowledge of any Graphical Information Systems (GIS) suites
- Experience of working on the Openreach Portal
- NRSWA accreditation unit 2
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we're united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we're passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.
Videos To Watch