We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $294m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel industry.
Over the past few years, we've been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We're revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market-worth over $1.3 trillion-by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
We're continuously growing and adapting to the situation. Because we're innovators we have been focused on turning lemons into lemonade, during the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexibPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal-and that's where you come in!
Are you a Senior iOS Developer
with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let's talk!
We're not looking for stack experts. We're looking for smart people who can bring in the best tools and processes to get the job done
. Read more about our engineering team in this blog post by our VP of Engineering, Ivan Peralta.
You will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement our product. TravelPerk is a next-generation platform to take the pain out of booking and managing business travel.As An Senior IOS Engineer, This Position Involves
And Also The Possibility To Evolve Your Career With
- Product development in iOS (Swift)
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing.
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
Required Skills And Experience
- Product development in Python/Django and React of a travel-related web-based product.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
Bonus Points For
- "Product Engineering" mindset.
- Knowledge of Swift is a must have
- Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products. Successful candidates normally have 5 years of iOS development experience.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills (in English)
What do we offer?
- Experience with mobile automation (Fastlane, XCode Server, Bitrise, CircleCI, Nevercode or similar solutions)
- Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
- Experience in the travel industry.
Flexible Work Policy
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
- You will need to be based in one of our hub countries, some positions are only open in specific locations
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses weather this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base-and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We're an equal opportunity employer, which means you're welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you're from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.