Since our launch in 2012, we've been on a mission to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone, and everything.
In that time, we've expanded constantly, and been joined by over 150 incredible people, all with the same vision. We've grown in other ways too - we raised $35m in our Series A funding round, and launched our game-changing authentication platform.
Our technology is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the world's leading financial institutions.
And this is just the beginning.
Over the next year, Callsign will double in size as we continue our mission to make every web, mobile and physical interaction seamless and secure.
We can't do that alone, though. That's why we're looking to hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there the people who want to help us change the rules of identity - and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Let's talk.Responsibilities
Champion of test automation within your team
Actively involved in automating TDD/BDD based tests scripts & frameworks for software product and feature quality at both system & user level
Should be able to implement innovative solutions around functional & non-functional requirements
Ownership of E2E quality assurance of your feature team
Partner with 3-amigos and accurately estimate test automation effort during sprint planning
Own test coverage, test scripts, monitoring and technical debt for your team
Lead defect triage during software delivery and ensure your team reports on test execution, coverage, defect densities & other Quality Engineering practices
Be a top-class critical thinker, automating at every turn to keep regression at bay through continuous integration & continuous testing mindset
Design, create, modify, and execute test strategies/plans and drive to improve software testing processes and methodologiesRequirementsSkills And Experience RequirementsMust Have
- 5+ years of working experience in software development, quality assurance, test automation & automation framework development
- You have experience with agile practices, OOPS concepts, TDD/ BDD, Continuous Testing & DevOps practices
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test strategies, test planning, creating test automation frameworks & writing test scripts and debugging
- Detailed knowledge of both manual and automated testing best practice techniques, tools and processes including CucumberJVM, CucumberJS, Selenium WebDriver, WebdriverIO, Cypress, Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Pa11y, axe-core, TotalValidator, Gatling, NeoLoad , JMeter, NightWatch, BrowserStack, Selenium Grid, CI/CD, Gitlab-CI, Git, Spring, JUnit, Grunt/Gulp, Mock libraries, Linux, bash, Jira, Confluence
- Good Knowledge around Microservices/ API Test automation, Rest Assured, Karate, Consumer Driven Contract Testing, Mobile Test Automation, Appium, Espresso, XCTest, , PyTest, TestRail, TestFlight, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong experience in the following testing types - Highly transactional platforms, Web-UI, Micro-frontend apps, Mobile testing (Android + iOS), Compatibility Testing, Accessibility Testing, Security testing, Data integrity, Performance, Load, Resilience, OAT, Cloud Infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Good communicator with a strong command of the English language
- Team Player with ability to work with cross-functional developers, management and implementing solutions
- Experience in defining and improving software processes
- Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
- Health Insurance - single
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3 months full pay maternity & 2 weeks full pay paternity (if the statutory minimum is met)
- 25 days of annual leave + Callsign Bank Holiday (not included in holiday allowance)
- Free financial advice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wills and Estates - our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Home Utilities - our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Cycle Insurance
- Health cash plans
- Cyclist protection
- Discounted gym membership