Digital Production CoordinatorChi Chi London
is the prettiest brand in the UK & we want you to be a part of our dream. Join us and help grow the brand into the number one occasion wear specialist worldwide. Our focus is dynamic digital growth & with your strategy and ideas, we know we can achieve it together. We're a young brand, with room for you to progress, explore your potential and deliver something we can all be proud of. We like to be disruptive, think outside the box and move at lightening pace. We don't expect perfection, just to do your best. If you're determined, willing to jump on this roller coaster and have a fantastic time in the process, then you're already in the right place!
Nominated Best Digital retailer
& Best App
(Drapers Digital Awards) / Fast Track 100 Company - 49th fastest growing private company in the UK
- (Sunday Times / Virgin)
The digital production assistant is a pivotal role in coordinating our on site proposition including helping on key conversion projects and campaigns and ensuring deadlines, requirements and key milestones are communicated. The production assistant is pivotal in driving standards across the site undertaking regular QA and audits and testing and logging any errors or bugs to be followed up on.
This role is perfect for anyone who has a keen interest in website development and project management and is wanting exposure of wider business projects. Coordination and Projects
Building and Scheduling
- Coordinates the wider team on agreed content campaign launches by creating mini critical paths and checklists to ensure all deliverables are documented and met pre launch.
- Coordinates the team on the critical path for on site project launches and follows this through ensuring clear deadlines are set and communicated to everyone involved. The production coordinator is responsible for managing the flow of information and communication on internal projects and making sure the project goes live on time.
- Thorough QA testing plans for all projects and go lives
- Works closely with our business IT team on any wider business projects which may effect site.
- Schedules our CRM builds and assists in segmentation, personalisation, linking and AB testing within our platform.
- Assists in campaign builds across the site including landing pages, app builds.
- Owns the Bug and Troubleshooting Log across the site and manages this through with our developers.
- Manages the ticketing system with our offsite developers ensuring any logged tickets have the information they need.
- A logical, organised individual who can communicate effectively and has high attention to detail
- A passion for ecommerce and understanding of new technology and advancements in the field
- Basic HTML and coding skills preferable
- 1+ year experience within a similar role is preferable
- Basic Project management skills preferable
We don't take ourselves too seriously and we're here to have some fun, so we want someone who also encapsulates that ethos. We are owned by brothers and that family environment is really important to the way we want to work. We are still a relatively small team so we all get stuck in and work collaboratively, we're not afraid to get our hands dirty. We challenge each other and praise each other and we all make mistakes. Sounds a bit of you?