DescriptionLife at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
Our mission is to take women's technology out of the dark ages, creating revolutionary products that change lives throughout every phase of womanhood. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve the problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is an award-winning app-connected trainer that helps women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle via fun, five-minute workouts. It took the wellness industry by storm and is now available via the NHS Supply Chain.
Our second innovation: Elvie Pump, the world's first silent hands-free, wearable breast pump, has received international praise, including being listed as one of TIME MAGAZINE'S 100 best inventions in 2019 and 'Wearable design of the year' at the Dezeen Awards.
Our 3rd & 4th innovation: Elvie Catch and Elvie Curve launched on 7th October 2020. Elvie Curve uses natural suction to gently express milk during let-down while feeding or pumping from the other breast. Many more products are in the pipeline, to help women through all life stages.
Elvie has received more than 75 awards, including being #41 in the FT 1000 list of fastest growing companies in Europe 2021 - and our CEO, Tania Boler, was GLAMOUR's Women of the Year Technology Gamechanger 2021. Elvie recently completed a £58million Series C funding, the biggest raise in an initial fundraise round for a female-founded femtech company.What does it mean to work at Elvie?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.We Take Them Seriously Because We Want Our Culture To Thrive
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day.
What You'll Be Doing In This Role
- We make an impact - we are mission driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems
- We are fearless innovators - we are passionate, curious and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation
- We are in it together - we fail and learn fast, always as one team, and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic IT Security Analyst to join our in-house team.
You will be working in a predominantly SAAS based environment, and will lead on all IT Security related processes and projects. You will be responsible for scaling our systems in a safe and secure manner, as well as helping to provide ad-hoc support to employees.Responsibilities
- Developing and deploying IT security policies and procedures
- Deploying, monitoring and the reporting of IT security systems
- Responding to alerts and security threats
- Providing Security awareness training to staff
- Joiner/Movers/Leaver processes and access control
- Understanding systems with end-users and levels of IT risk
- Updates and patches
- Establishing security best practices
- We have a mixed Windows and Mac user base, as well as multi-cloud backend with both Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- You will work closely with the Head of IT & Security, escalating issues and establishing best practices and procedures.
- 5+ years in IT
- Producing policies and documentation
- Monitoring, triaging and resolving alerts
- Implementing best practices
- User training
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude: 'can do', collaborative approach and proactive in seeking solutions
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
- Ability to manage priorities and time management to deliver on time
- Desire to learn fast and challenge yourself. Love the idea of working in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- Have a genuine interest in IT and Technology
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft 365
- Darktrace - security/log monitoring
- ESET - Antivirus
- Amazon Seller Central
London or Bristol, but we're flexible as long as you're happy to come into the office 2 days a week.Benefits
We're on an exceptional journey, and can offer you a truly purpose led career, with a culture built on trust, autonomy and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility - whether it's working from home, doing the school run or life admin we understand that flexibility is essential and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options - we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays), plus additional days to get married or move house
- £100 contribution to your home working set up, to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £150 & unlimited access to our learning & development platform, Learnably
- Great parental leave policies, including paid emergency childcare
- Healthcare plans, life insurance and an employee assistance programme for you and your family
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events (when we're able to again!)
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 884 7223