About Signal - Who are we?
At Signal we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We've already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.About the role - Who are you?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up and help us to modernise the way we use our entire revenue tech stack.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will work within our Systems team who are responsible for our Salesforce installed base and the rest of our tools and systems. At Signal, Salesforce is the single source of truth so you'll be heavily involved in systems modernisation and optimisation projects, working with a diverse range of multiple stakeholders across the organisation.
We're looking for a skilled project manager and a transformational systems expert who's not afraid of getting their hands dirty. You'll need to be able to dive in and diagnose issues, work with the team to build fixes and renovate systems while also understanding the big picture of what an effective tech ecosystem looks like.Day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
RequirementsKnowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
- Work within a team of four who own and product manage our entire revenue tech stack (10+ technologies) and provide expert recommendations on technology to meet diverse business needs, both strategically and tactically
- Work closely with the commercial teams across the whole customer journey to ensure the smooth flow of revenue and delivery of expectations
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for leaders, managers, and reps
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Work closely with other departments, including Marketing, Lead Generation, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Product and Finance to define, plan and implement systems improvement projects
We'd love to hear from individuals who are results-driven and technologically innovative to join a critical team within Signal.
- At least 2 years administrator experience with Salesforce and administrator experience with Pardot or other marketing automation tools
- Ideal expertise within marketing operations using Salesforce, Google Analytics and Pardot (or other marketing automation tools), with an understanding of optimal inbound processes and requirements
- Proficiency with declarative Salesforce automation tools including Flows and Process Builder, and with building complex formulae
- Commercial or operational background, with a proven track record in being part of development projects from inception through to delivery and roll-out
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively with excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Experience working in a fast-paced (ideally Scale-Up) environment
Additional beneficial qualities
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems
- Experience working in a scale-up stage business
- Programmatic proficiency with APEX, SOQL and SAQL - please highlight in your application if you have this experience
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves. Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Enhanced Maternity Policy
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company MacBook & Apple equipment