To support our continued growth, expand our client base and consistently scale our marketing activities, we require an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive to help create, implement and manage our digital activities to continuously build our brand, improve awareness of our services and generate high-quality leads.
You will need to be an enthusiastic team player who is well presented, articulate and has excellent written and non-verbal communication skills. You will have a career history that demonstrates a talent for developing and implementing B2B marketing campaigns across the various digital platforms, as well as an inherent ability to recognise and develop commercial opportunities.
Academic qualifications are of interest, however experience, especially from within the compliance and professional services sectors will be considered of greater significance.
You must be highly web and IT literate, a social media expert and comfortable with managing content via WordPress in order to build and manage integrated campaigns across multiple platforms.
You will be an outstanding organiser and have the capacity to manage and prioritise tasks received from multiple sources and have a keen eye for detail.
You must enjoy working as an integral member of our team but also be capable of managing your own priorities and workload to deliver high quality work that meets expectations and deadlines. We operate a relaxed, fun and highly sociable work environment, but with a constantly pressured workload where we remain resolutely focussed on delivering the highest possible standards of client service.
Restrictions permitted, the post is predominantly office based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Manage all social media channels including LinkedIn
· SEO / PPC / Remarketing - including keyword and campaign management
· Budget optimisation
· Reporting including tracking and analytics
· WordPress website tracking and analytics (alongside our web developer)
· CRM/HubSpot integration and lead tracking
· Email marketing - database management, tracking, analytics and optimisation
· General marketing support
· Providing cover for other office staff roles during absence and holidays
Education & Experience
· A degree level qualification or above in a relevant subject, however experience and practical knowledge is more valued than educational qualifications
· A minimum 3+ years of digital marketing experience ideally in a B2B / professional services environment
· Experience managing and co-ordinating specialist external agencies and freelancers
· Experience working with:
o HubSpot or similar inbound CRM systems
o Social Media marketing both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter)
o SEO, PPC, Remarketing for Google
o Google Tag Manager, Analytics and a general understanding of paid media
o WordPress content management (supported by web developer)
· Ability to target Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs) and manage digital assets targeted at sectors and niches
· An enthusiastic 'people person' and team player
· A willingness to learn, work hard, contribute to the team and develop new skills
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Unwavering & acute attention to detail
· Highly organised, structured and disciplined
· The ability to work under pressure and prioritise multiple activities
· Exceptional time management skills to manage your time and meet deadlines
· Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
· Advanced knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to format content in WordPress
· The confidence to propose new and improved processes and effect positive change
· A level of understanding of data protection and compliance regulations
Salary from £30,000 per annum + life insurance, pension and other benefits