So...if you are a Senior Art Director and Copywriter team
with a passion for strong insight driven concepts, then please both apply.
Your books might shine with super smart integrated campaigns, or exciting brand experiences, strong shopper campaigns and live activations. You are digital-savvy. And you are as happy as you are comfortable making the most of the small stuff and tackling the big stuff.
Our approach is media-neutral and fully-integrated, so we're looking for thinkers who really can work across multi-channels.(note only apply if you are a team rather than an individual art director or copywriter)Requirements
BenefitsWhat do you get...
- A creative team with killer ideas and well-crafted copy
- Equally at ease creating concepts or developing activations
- Confident presenters
- Take ownership of projects
- The ability and desire to develop award-winning campaigns
- Be comfortable originating challenging brand ideas one day and fulfilling fast-turnaround tactical briefs the next
On joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will also be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
So Now What...
- Flexibility - a mixture of working from the office and home
- Generous Annual Leave + 3 days at Christmas
- Your birthday off on us!
- Bike to Work scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm. Conditions apply
- Income Protection and Life Assurance schemes
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Referral bonus for new hires
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee when in the office
- Socials and sports teams
- Volunteer Leave
If you are a Team and think you've got what it takes please submit a CV with your application. Please ensure you tag or we know who your team partner is if you both apply separately.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer