This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).
Key responsibilities include
- Monitoring market trends
- Creating advertising campaigns
- Developing pricing strategies
- Targeting strategies based on demographic data
- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies, website design, sales collateral designs/ideas, social media.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services - such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
We will develop your skills in the areas below
- 360 Marketing
This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit)Benefits
- Artistic eye
- Interest in graphic design
- Social media native
- People oriented
- Go-getter attitude
- Value time
- Sense of commitment
- We are a young, dynamic start-up with massive upwards potential.
- Learn about brand new banking and payment technology.
- Small but growing team.
- Flexible work hours and location.
- Average age 29.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Opportunity for a full-time position
- Opportunity to progress