Chief Marketing Officer
Shaping tomorrow, today.
Kubrick exists to help solve the global digital skills emergency, which is holding back organisations and individuals from harnessing the power of next-generation technology to evolve and transform.
Our disruptive business model is simple: we hire brilliant minds, train them for 15 weeks in our Labs, then deploy them to our clients to help deliver revolutionary data, AI, and cloud projects. Our consultants are considerably more cost-effective than traditional consultancies and can go on to join our client's permanent workforce, protecting valuable IP.
In our short history, we have become the fastest growing consultancy in Europe, won numerous awards for our entrepreneurship, growth, and training, secured over 70 industry-leading clients, and added nearly 750 trained and accredited professionals to the data, AI, and cloud ecosystem.
We are seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to create and implement our marketing strategy defining what the Kubrick customer experience is, our digital proposition, responsibility for our brand and our growth strategy. You will be part of the UK leadership board, reporting into the Global Chief Commercial Officer and will have a marketing team reporting into you.
We are predominantly interested in candidates that have come from startups and high-growth companies rather than large corporates as this will be a hands-onrole. Role:
Skills and qualities required:
- Responsibility for defining the Kubrick experience for our Clients, consultants, technology partners and potential employees
- Developing strategies to expand Kubrick services within clients, open new areas, enhance and shape our employer brand, improving how we internally communicate to our staff and build upon Kubrick's story
- Monitor industry trends and identify potential opportunities
- Manage and co-ordinate the PR activities and its agency relationships
- Increase data capture for our different audiences and A/B test to better inform our decisions
- Nurturing, developing and leading the marketing team to increase their capability and effectiveness
- Liaising with team members and stakeholders across the leadership board
- Overall leadership, mentorship and guidance extending beyond just the marketing function
What will you get from us?
- Experience as a senior marketing manager, leading teams in a business services, B2B sector
- Demonstrable track record of developing your staff and giving them the tools to succeed
- Experience of providing leadership across other teams through the influence of colleagues, building lasting relationships
- Examples of managing both creative teams and data focused marketing activities
- Excellent collaborator - Quickly identifies an issue and has confidence in driving the solution
- Client-centric approach. Passionate about improving the customer experience - Always looking for data to prove or disprove your strategies
- A highly organised completer-finisher - Will see ideas transform into high quality strategies
- Experience of working cross-functionality ensuring marketing programs are in-line with company objectives and have congruence across departments
- An interest and passion in technology, AI and Data
- A highly attractive and valuable equity scheme
- Competitive salary
- Being a part of a fast moving, very well regarded and highly ambitious business
- A member of the UK Board, reporting into the co-founder
- High degrees of ownership, trust and flexibility
Kubrick values diversity of thought, background and experience. At Kubrick we strive to have a culture where we have positive, supportive, and cohesive teams focused on delivering value to our customers, our employees and being the place people want to work. We support flexible working that allows people to create a schedule to get their best work done.
Salary depending on experience
Hybrid office + remote work