Here in the Data Marketing team at Artefact we're in a period of rapid growth and as a result are scaling our Data teams and services quickly. We are on the hunt for an innovative Senior digital analytics consultant to join us to help us achieve our goal of becoming a leading data services provider by 2023.
Our vision is to become one of the most sought after analytics, data science and AI/Machine learning partners in the UK and YOU could be part of that. In the analytics team our goals focus on delivering industry leading analytics & measurement solutions, delivering technology firsts, creating a suite of innovative advanced data capabilities that help our clients to realise the untapped potential of their data. Working in our newly formed Data Marketing business function you will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry to deliver improved effectiveness and efficiency through the use of data & technology.
Artefact's success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
What you will be doing: Key responsibilitiesAs a Senior Data Analyst, Your Role Will Encompass
- Conducting projects to accompany the transformation of your clients' businesses through the effective collection, processing, and visualisation of data
- Extracting valuable insights from our clients' marketing-related data sources.
- Designing dashboards for marketing decision-making while taking into account the business needs
- Accompanying our clients in the conception and implementation of data architectures and data pipelines, from collection to monitoring.
- Develop robust, industry-leading measurement and analytics projects that enable clients with visibility across physical and digital customer journeys (online and offline)
- Offer strategic architectural insight and consultation for a clients' holistic digital data and activation strategy.
- Including but not limited to the analytics, insights activation, account structure, tag management, conversion rate optimization and development, data visualisation, cloud architecture, data science and advanced modeling.
Identify and support the delivery of suitable statistical data analysis techniques, to provide recommendations for clients which exceed performance expectations and maximizes ROIExplore automation techniques that create efficiencies and improve ROI (both internally and for clients) such as scripting, tool development or better client reporting methodsAct as an internal specialist on analytics for significant projects, helping other teams to shape the very best solutions
Among your responsibilities as Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Leading Data & Analytics projects
- Securing successful delivery and impact on your projects & Ensuring that the analytics work carried out is always to the highest standard
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Ongoing evaluation of the value brought to our clients' businesses by Data & Analytics services and identifying the next business challenges we should look solve for our clients that will likely have the biggest impact
- Working closely with experts from the other divisions (Media & Activation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Engineer) to provide comprehensive services to your clients & to build and maintain strong relationships with them
- Caring for the happiness of the team, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and providing feedback and mentoring
Being a great tech role model
- Demonstrating the skill and credibility required to ensure the success of our clients' initiatives
- Researching and developing new technical approaches to address problems efficiently
- Staying up-to-date on developments within the industry, sharing best practices and actively contributing to Artefact's institutional knowledge
- Embodying Artefact's values and inspiring others to do the same
Qualifications: Education & experience required
Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master)
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as a data specialist
- Deep understanding of data marketing and digital marketing ecosystem and issue, which included but not limited to data collection, campaign management, advanced segmentation, performance tracking, dashboarding, strategic attribution, marketing mix modelling, etc.
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to build a company up from an early stage
- Ability to explain analytics & architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate business value of suggested ideas & plans.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights.
- Verifiable knowledge and experience of tag management systems like Google Tag Manager, Tealium IQ Tag Management, Relay42 etc.
- Cloud technology (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)