M3 Global Research is looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join our cutting edge engineering team, who can thrive in a fast-paced environment developing complex applications. Our ideal candidate would demonstrate an understanding of software development concepts and development lifecycles using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. You'll be responsible for assisting with design, coding, improving application performance, collaborating with other developers, and assisting with testing.
M3 Global Research, part of M3 Inc., provides the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the industry with relationships reaching respondents in more than 70 countries worldwide.
M3 Global Research maintains ISO 26362 and 27001 certifications with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques utilized today. M3 services incorporate all of the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies allowing clients to provide world-class offerings and support services to their end-client customers throughout multiple industry sectors. Due to our continued growth and expansion, M3 is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our Global Research division.Responsibilities Of The Role
- Participate on global enterprise projects using web-based technologies and relational databases across multiple platforms.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project, design and develop user interfaces/applications, and conduct testing.
- Gather, document, and analyze user needs and design requirements, developing application specifications and determine performance standards.
- Participate in diverse projects that analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints using Agile techniques.
- Design and develop software systems including appropriate use of error handling, logging, and monitoring
- Timely and proactively communicate changes to specification or timeline
- Participate in code reviews and mentor junior engineers
- 5+ years of web/software development experience with complex modern applications
- Strong knowledge working with Node.js
- OOP and SOLID principles
- Test Driven Development
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience designing and building microservices and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with containers is a bonus (Kubernetes)
- Version-control systems (Git)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience mentoring developers is also a bonus
A career opportunity with M3GR offers competitive wages, and benefits such as
- Quarterly bonus
- Pension and Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Employee Benefits Hub
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee counselling
- Flexibility to work remotely