Python Developer - BioTechLocation:
Oxford, with the option to work from home as much as you like.Salary:
£50,000 - £65,000 + 10% bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, pension
A new Python Developer
role to join one of the UK's fasted growing biotechnology Companies based in Oxford. This is a new role joining a small development team, working on the development of cutting edge (and very in demand!) customer-facing applications, integrating them with business-critical commercial systems.
The Python Developer
will ensure that the code deployed is high quality and robust, and that project deadlines are met.Skills and experience needed for the Python Developer:
- Experience developing and maintaining Python microservice APIs in a production environment
- Python API frameworks such as Django-rest-framework, flask or fastAPI
- Understanding of database schema design and query optimisation
- Scalable and resiliant deployment architectures in cloud and on premises
- Experience of DevOps practices including CI/CD, containerisation, automated testing and infrastructure as code.
This already very impressive technology company are embarking on a further stage of expansion to capitalise on their existing success, and continue to disrupt the way biotechnology is used globally - and the Python Developer will get the chance to play a critical and key part of this ongoing success!Please apply now for consideration for this Python Developer position!Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this Python Developer vacancy