Operations LeadAbout Us
Route Reports is a fast growing transport technology company. We develop transport and infrastructure data analytics and operational intelligence platforms. Our customers include large transport and infrastructure organisations, including Network Rail, GTR, TfL and many more. Our solutions focus on giving our customers the information they need to operate more efficiently.
Route Reports is using hardware and software to revolutionise how transport and infrastructure companies operate. This includes making trains run more reliably by analysing train and track data and keeping roads safer by analysing and automatically reporting road defects.
We are a remote-first company but we have flexible office space for those who need it.
We are looking for our first Operations Lead to join Route Reports. This is an exciting and varied role working directly with the CEO. If you are a generalist that loves learning new things, then read on!Responsibilities
- Assist in planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Liaise with the CEO to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Work with the Product team, coordinating customer feedback and new customer contracts
- Assist with deployments and projects and identify opportunities for providing more value to our customers
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organisational objectives and apply improvements
- Identify ways to improve customer experience, onboarding, and communication by proactively suggesting new ideas and content opportunities
- Assist in marketing activities as the company grows
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Keep track of relationships/agreements with customers and external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall business performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Proven experience in an Operations role or a related function
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- (Desired) In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- A keen eye for detail and identifying business opportunities
- Familiarity with Google Workspace Apps.
Route Reports welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, but are excited about the opportunity of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are happy to help you take your career to the next level together and are committed to your development as part of the Route Reports team.
We actively seek a diverse applicant pool and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.