Are you a creative and analytical B2B marketer?
Do you care passionately about wanting to improve the health of our planet?
Are you keen to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up with big potential?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you may just be the one for a new marketing role within our multi award-winning start-up known for innovative, flat wine bottles. We've advanced the wine bottle to make it fit for purpose in a 21st century world, a world battling climate change and increasingly complex global supply chains. Our planet-friendly bottles are uniquely flat to save space and made entirely from recycled PET to save weight and energy. These improvements drastically help slash carbon emissions, which is important given that traditional round, glass bottles are the single largest contributor to wine's carbon footprint.
With successful launches in the UK and Europe, a growing production operation and customer pipeline across Europe, Australia, USA, and South Africa, we're poised at the beginning of hockey stick growth. Part of this growth plan involves launching a dedicated arm servicing the packaging part of the business, which is where you would fit in. You'll be responsible for implementing and executing B2B marketing activities for this soon-to-launch packaging arm, operating under a new name and offering packaging protecting Mother Earth. As we're a growing start-up, no two days will be the same and the variety of work will develop as the business grows. For the right candidate, there is scope to mold the role to your interests, progress quickly, and make a big impact.
In the short term, your responsibilities will include
- Working with the Marketing team to ready the company for the official launch of the packaging business, including new website and social media, moving decks and documents to the new visual identity, developing a tone of voice for the brand
- Creating and maintaining sales enablement documents and decks, collaborating closely with the Biz Dev team to understand customer needs
- Sourcing and managing the relationship with PR agencies in Australia & the USA to promote the launch, developing an understanding of the media landscape in these regions
- Building awareness and interest from wine producers and brand owners, focusing on Europe, Australia & USA
- Creative strategising of captivating campaigns to spread our message, and fine tuning what message that should be
- Reinvigorating lapsed channels, including the company blog and email marketing
- Creative and content ownership of the website
- Building relationships with third-party organisations to support the creation of third-party content, where required
To perform well in this role, we're looking for
- Well-honed B2B experience, or at least an above-average understanding
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to prioritise and juggle different projects in different regions
- A self-starter, able to take initiative and be adaptable
- Confidence and aptitude in creating visual documents in PowerPoint and other creative presentation platforms
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A natural communicator, both written and spoken
- Adept at managing relationships with external agencies where required
- A keen interest in sustainability and desire to protect our planet
This is a junior to mid-level position and could be executive, assistant manager or manager level dependent on experience. If you're interested in the role, please send your CV and a short covering video to Elly Brooker via firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing
Applications that do not follow up with a covering video will not be considered.
- why you think you're a great fit for the role
- which position aligns best with your experience
- an example of a recent B2B campaign you think was particularly successful.