Pharmacist - £24ph plus £5K Welcome to WellLocation:
Well - Grange Health Centre, Grange-over-Sands LA11 6DYWorking Hours:
Monday-Friday - No weekends - 9:30am-6pm. - Option to work 4 daysContract:
MPharm degree or equivalent qualification and GPhC registration
With almost 800 pharmacies across the UK, we provide expert health and wellbeing advice to customers in the communities we serve and what unities us all is our passion to help people. Our pharmacy teams are the face of Well, if you join one of our teams you'll play an important role in building the best prescription experience in the UK. Are you...
- An effective leader and manager, with drive and ambition to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
- Organised and commercially focused.
- A strong clinical role model.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues and health care professionals.
- Proactively maintain your own professional development.
Reward & Benefits
- Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
- Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- GPhC fees paid
- Employee discount scheme
- Well Perks, giving you discounts at hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Travel loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Continuous career progression and development
If you think you have the skills required, we'd love to hear from you.
To be kept up to date with future pharmacist roles join our Talent Pool.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to shape the future of pharmacy.
- To find out more about careers with Well visit us at well.co.uk/jobs