Responsible for the management and mentoring of the Retail and Direct Sales Credit team within CNH Industrial Capital and the relationship with the central risk team of our joint venture partner. To ensure all new business applications are underwritten prudently and managed according to Company policy and procedures and cost of risk targets.
- Responsible for the management of credit applications principally within the Farm, Construction and Commercial Vehicle Sectors.
- To examine, analyse, underwrite and decision each new business proposal ensuring that these are within agreed Company Credit Policies.
- Produce analyses of customers' accounts and prepare Credit Application Forms containing a detailed recommendation if above personal underwriting authority in order that a higher sanctioning authority will be able to sanction the proposed lend.
- To obtain further information concerning an application as required and interfacing with customers to resolve credit related questions, including on-site visits where appropriate.
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with colleagues, introductory sources and third-parties to review business and to develop processes.
- Provide support as required in order to maintain company service standards in terms of credit turnaround times across all market sectors.
- To organise or participate in regular and ad hoc Credit Committee meetings or calls to make recommendations when necessary.
- Evaluate the processes to mitigate corporate risk, initiating and implementing continuous credit process improvements.
- Ensure policies are communicated, complied with and understood by the team.
- Provide accurate and timely reports in the formats and frequencies required.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Skilled and experienced in underwriting business credit applications. Understanding of credit in the Agricultural, Commercial vehicle and Construction sector's would be distinct advantage.
- Highly skilled in financial analysis for credit underwriting purposes, contract documentation and legal/ fiscal requirements to manage the portfolio in line with corporate goals.
- Knowledge and experience of operating in a Regulated environment using all AML/KYX tools.
- An understanding of asset management and collections related processes.
- Possess excellent people skills and be an effective team player.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.